The Garden Gate

Full Version: THE GREAT GATHERING OF THE BODACIOUS THE GINSENG THUBUTHUHUD the part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THE GREAT GATHERING OF THE BODACIOUS THE GINSENG THUBUTHUD the part 2.......IS UPON US
ma buthus, welcome.
Game is ginseng, ginseng the 2nd. (yuh)
style of buthuhud tournament gathering is this:
2 stages. 1st stage: round thu robin. 2nd stage: ultimate bracket showdown of amazingness.
Prize is fantasmical role of tournament winner magicalness. (secret prize to be revealed at a later times)

join, ma buthus, at skudpaisho.com
updates, ma buthus, at the gate of gardens the discord the part 1
play, ma buthus, starting the 2nd of January, 2023

you have 3 days to complete each game ma buthus. don't mess it up. If you do not complete the game in 3 days I will use my buthufather wrath and power to decide the ultimate judgment of the round winner.

AS THUBUTHUFATHER, I HAVE SELECTED dall(i)n#9029 TO HOST THIS TOURNAMENT, AND Gyatso#0883 TO CO-HOST. LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY, ASK THEM YOUR QUESTIONS, THEY ARE INITIATING THE GREAT GATHERING.[Image: thubuthufather.png]

Edit: it should be noted that players are required to message either dall(i)n or Gyatso on discord, confirming their commitment to the tournament. Uncommitted members of Thubuthuhud will receive the wrath of thubuthufather.