The Garden Gate

Full Version: Chan & Roun-Jian's Skud Pai Sho Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, we're having a tournament soon and we think you might be the type of player we want to heat up the party. You're invited to Chan and Roun-Jians house party Skud Pai Sho tournament. Just to let you know, some of the most important teenagers in the fire nation will be here, 
so try to act normal. We're looking to find the best of the best Pai Sho players to hang with.
                                                                                                                                                                           ~Chan & Roun-Jian

This will be a double elimination Skud Pai Sho tournament.
If a player is ruled as inactive, the player be eliminated.

The matches will be standard Skud Pai Sho games and players have three to four days to complete their games for each round. Unfinished games will be ruled in favor of the player in the lead.
The length of the tournament will be dependent on how many players register.

Registration will end July 31st.
Tournament starts August 1st.

Winner of the tournament will receive a set of small Skud Pai Sho tiles. As well as a board to play on.

To be approved to participate in the tournament you must do one of three things in addition to registering on skudpaisho.com
1. Register on the Toornament page. (You can also just search "Chan & Roun-Jian's House Party" on toornament.com)
2. Reply to this post with your Pai Sho username.
3. Message me on discord with your Pai Sho username @TurtleGamin#9759
ShepherdL signing up
I'd like to register for the tourney as Whitmore12!
I would like to register as resu532
Can I be registered as Yagalo

Can I be registered as Yagalo?
(07-10-2020, 11:56 PM)Yagalo Wrote: [ -> ]Can I be registered as Yagalo

Can I be registered as Yagalo?

Yes
I want to compete in the Chan and Roun-Jian competition as parsa
I want to compete in the Chan and Roun-Jian competition as payam
Count me in! DragonOfTheNW
My Pai Sho username is Cap
Pages: 1 2 3